Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Promarkers Challenge 435 Toy Car Owen by Paper Nest Dolls

 



For this challenge, I used the rubber stamp Toy Car Owen by Paper Nest Dolls. I love Paper Nest Dolls rubber stamps. I have at least twelve of the stamps, but I also love the digi images and have more than I can count. I joke, but I probably have twenty or more. This is a digi stamp named Justin with Car. They are both the same image. Digi stamps are extra nice because you can make them any size that you need. 

 I created a 5X7 card. I used paper from Echo Park and a sentiment from Unity Stamps. I thought that this was the perfect sentiment for this car, "It is the little things", which is so true. It is the little things in life that really make us happy. For Owen, it is his little green car.  The theme this challenge is using a sentiment. 

I hope that you will join in with the I Love Promarkers Challenge Blog. This challenge starts May 12, 2021. The challenges are so fun. This week's challenge is adding a number. This is challenge #435.

I used the following Promarkers:

·        Skin - Vanilla and Oatmeal

·        Hair- Cocoa, Henna, and Walnut

·        Shirt - Lipstick Red, Ruby, and Red. For the strip - Azure, True Blue, and Sky Blue

·        Jeans - Royal Blue, True blue, and Artic Blue

·        Shoes - Warm Gray 0, 1, and 2

·        Car - Green with a touch of Pine

I love Paper Nest Dolls. I used to be a DT on their team. I hope that you will follow along with Paper Nest Dolls and their team, just like I do.


Please like and follow me on the following platforms: 

Facebook: Creative Paper Crafting with Jacquie

YouTube: Creative Paper Crafting with Jacquie




No comments:

Post a Comment