Pages

Friday, May 1, 2020

You Are FIntastic! May 2020 Progressive Challenge for Stampers Delights



Hello, this is Jacqueline with Stampers Delights. This is my DT inspiration card for the May 2020 Progressive Challenge with Stampers Delights.  I really love Stampers Delights. Each month there are adorable images that are released. This image is Fish Bowl. I love the two fishes exressions.

I used a variety of markers to color the image. I used Spectrum Noirs, Dick Blicks, and Ohuhu alcohol markers. They are work well together.

I created a 6x6 card. I created a scene in Word to place the two fishes, rock, and fish bowl. After I colored the image I fussied cut the fish bowl out.

These are the markers that I lused:
Spectrum Noirs
CR3, OR1, OR2, and OR3 for the fish
TN7,LY1, LY2, LG2 and LG3 for the grass
Copics
W5, W3, W2, W1 for the rock
Ohuho
R11, P3, and WG01 for the fish bowl
Dick Blick
Blue and Purple on the fish bowl

As with any challenge there are rules, and here they are:
 RULES 
Please follow all instructions and conditions for use.
1. Use one of Stampers Delights image(s) you own, purchased or freebie.
2. You can create any type of full project using it.
3. You can post 3 entries and all need to be NEWLY created
4. Post it in the pinned monthly album
5. It would be lovely if you could share your project within other groups as the more people that play the better the prizes!!!!
ADD YOUR LINKS SO WE CAN COMMENT
6. Like my page
https://www.facebook.com/stampers.delights/?ref=hl
7. Join my Fan Group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/376140345820051/
Don't forget also to enter our Challenge Blog for an extra chance of winning https://www.stampersdelights.com/challenge-blog#/
WINNERS:
-There will ALWAYS be 1 Random winner as long as there are 10 or more entries they will be the main winner of 2 single images packs
-For every 10 entries * there will be another random winner chosen and the Voucher will be to in 1 single image pack.
*(After the 1st 10)
10 =1 winner of 2 images
20 = 1 winner of 2 images & 1 winner of 1 image
30 = 1 winner of 2 images & 2 winner of 1 image
40 = 1 winner of 2 images & 3 winner of 1 image
and so on.......
WINNERS HAVE TWO WEEKS FROM THE START OF THE CHALLENGE TO CLAIM THEIR PRIZES · Updated on Sunday.

Please follow me on my Face Book Creative Paper Crafting with Jacquie.  I do lives on Thursday at 7:00 PM EST and Sunday at 3:00 PM EST. I hope that you join me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment