Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2020

Sewing Gnome a KLM Digital Design

Sewing Gnome

Hello, Jacqueline here with KLM Digital Design. I decided to create a shaker card for this adorable gnome. She is Sewing Gnome by KLM Digital Design.

I created a 5x7 card. I used a set of Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations dies to create the center of the card for the shaker. The paper and sequins are from my stash.

I just love a fun shaker card. The sentiment "Just Because" is from KLM Digital Design and the sentiimet "I'm SEW fond of you!" was suggested by my friend Sharon. I created a bobbin with thread as an accent, along with the buttons.

I used the following Spectrum Noir markers:

Hair - FS6, TN4, GB3, and GB5. I wanted the hair to have a reddish tint
Face FS6, FS7, FS8,  and for the blush CR3
Hat - LG1, LG2, and L3
Button and Belt- TN1
Dress - GB1, GB3, GB5, and GB7. I like to use the darkest color on the pleats. I find using a shade of 4 or 5 makers helps to define the pleats
Shoes - BG2, BG3, and BG4
Scissors - IG2 and IG3
Fabric - PL2, PL3, CR2, CR3DG1, DG3, IB2, and IB3

My Facebook page is Creative Paper Crafting with Jacquie. I do lives on Thursday at 7:00 PM EST and  Sundays at 3:00 PM EST. I would love for you to join me on my Facebook page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment