Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Love is in the air!



I used the Bride GnomeMarine Gnome, and Blooms of Love stamps to create this adorable scene. I used Word to import the digi stamps and place them side-by-side. Creating a scene is a great way to use your stamps. This is a 6x6 card.

When I saw the marine gnome in his dress uniform, I just couldn't wait to use him. I remember how handsome my dad looked in his dress blues. All three images work so well together. What could be better than an ourdoor wedding?

I used the following Spectrum Noir markers to color this scene:
Hat and uniform - TB1, TB2, TB3, TB4, and a touch of TB7. For the ribbon I used GY3 and GT4
Shoes BG2, BG3, and BG4
Dress and Veil - CR2, CR3, CR, 4, CR5, CR6 and a touch of PP5
Flowers - LG2, LG3 and PP5
Grass - LG2, LG3, DG2, and DG3
Tree - F2, EB3, and EB4 for the bark. For the leaves LG2, LG3, and DG2. I used CR2, CR3, and DR3 for the hearts. 
Sky - TB1 and TB2
Grass - DG2, DG3, and LG3

I wanted to create a sky backdrop and a hill behind the tree, with darker grass under their feet. I am practicing with creating backgrounds. I have lots to learn! I think it is always good to try to challenge ourselves. 


Please like my Facebook page Creative Paper Crafting with Jacquie. I do lives two times a week; Sundays at 3:00 PM EST and Thurdays at 7:00 PM EST. I would love for you to follow along with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment