Pages

Monday, January 2, 2023

Happy New Year!

I hope the new year brings you plenty of happiness, love, time, and heatlth. I am always excited for what the new year brings. 

This year, I have enjoyed coloring with my pencils again. I had put them away and had not colored in years. Above are a few of my favorite pages that I colored in 2022. I am glas that I have renewed my love of pencils.

I started a new adventure with The Crafty Witches and am enjoying creating cards from their digital kits. Digital kits are really a great way to be creative and to enjoy crafting.



I recently joined the design team for Opulence by Design Crafts, which also has beautful dgitial card kits and papers. 

Of course my first love is alcohol markers and I contine to enjoy coloring and creating cards with Copics, Promarkers, and Spectrum Noirs. 


For me, crafting and Art allow me to express myself and to connect with friends from all over the world. Life can be so busy, but creating cards, coloring, and enjoying craft alongs seems to make life slow down and more enjoyable. 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment