Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Curvy Katrina from Sheepski Designs for the Promarkers Challenge #526

 


Happy New Year! I am so excited to share my first Promarkers DT card with you for Challenge #526. I selected Curvy Katrina from Sheepski Designs on Etsy. The theme this challenge is your favorite color, but anything goes. I equally live pink and purple, so as you can see I used both. 

I created a 5x7 card for this challenge, using The Best of Britan paper from Crafters Companion. I just love this paper pad. The colors were perfect to go along with the colors I used for Katrina. 


Colors:

  1. Hair - Light Pecan, Bisque, and Pale Cream
  2. Skin - Pale Cream and Wheat
  3. Dress - Antique Pnk, Mulberry, Cerise, and Orchid 

         You can join the challenge at I Love Promarkers Challenge blog  

 

 

 

 


1 comment: