Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Promarkers Challenge #446 using Christmouse Wishes


For Promarkers Challenge #446, I used Hetty Clare's Christmouse Wishes. Isn't this an adorable image? There are so many cute digi images to choose from on the Hetty Clare site. 

You can find this challenge on the Promarkers Challenge Blog. This week's challenge is using a die cut or punch. I used a torn paper die to cut out the mouse and owl. I also used 2 die cuts as embellishments. This is a 6x6 card, using a gold foil mat. 

Colors:
Hat: Poppy, Red, and Ruby Red
Scarf: Denim Blue, Turquoise, Artic Blue, Green, Mint Green, and a bit more Turquoise. I alternated blue and green stirps. 
Fur: Warm Grey 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 5. I used a touch of Misty Rose on the lips, cheeks, and inner ear of the mouse.
Jacket: Vanilla and Hazelnut
Shoes: Mint Green and Turquoise
Owl: Hazelnut, Coffee, and Caramel
Owl Hat Poppy and Red

   Please like and follow me on the following platforms: 

Facebook: Creative Paper Crafting with Jacquie

YouTube: Creative Paper Crafting with Jacquie

 

1 comment: