Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Promarkers Challenge #445 using Rockin Reed


Hello friends! For this challenge I am using Rockin Reed by Digi Doodles Studio. I love, love these images. I used to be a DT on the team and loved every image that I colored. This one was so fun to color.

You can find this challenge on the Promarkers Challenge Blog. There is a call out for a DT for our team too. If you like to color, please apply. 

Colors:

Hair: Bisque, Pale Cream and Honey, with a touch of Muted Pink
Skin: Hazelnut, Coffee, and Caramel
Shoes and Shirt" Apple, Forest Green, and Grass
Drums: Sandstone and Ivory as well as Cool Grey 1, 2, 3, and 4

   Please like and follow me on the following platforms: 

Facebook: Creative Paper Crafting with Jacquie

YouTube: Creative Paper Crafting with Jacquie





1 comment: