Pages

Saturday, February 29, 2020

Sending Happy Thoughts this Easter with Chibis Easter Cubcake


I created an cute tag for my husband's Easter Basket using Chibis Easter Cupcake by Stampers Delights. The tag is 6 inches tall and 4 inches wide. I created the tag on with my Brother Scan N Cut. The Chibi stamps with Stampers Delight is adorable.

Stampers Delights has a Facebook page and a monthly challenge. The monthly challenge is so much fun to participate in. There are so many creative people who participate in the challenge. I love looking at all the cards.

I used a variety of markers for this stamp:

Carrot - (Illustrators) CR10, OR2, and B02
Leaves - (Copics) YG67 and YG0
Hair - (Copics) E77, E74, E70 and E18
Skin - (Copics) E11, E000, E01 and R30
Eyes - (Copics) B16 and B12
Socks and Outfit - (Copics) RV14, RV13, RV11, RV02, RV04, RV93, and RV10
Bunny Ears - (Copics) W0, W2, R30, and RV11
Cup Cake - (Illustrators) LV1 and LV2 with (Copics) E41 and a touch of Sparkle clear pens

I love both the Copics and the Illustrators. I think the jewel toned colors with the Illustrators are simply beautiful. Don't be afraid to use the alcohol markers that you have. They blend delightfully well together.

My Facebook page is Creative Paper Crafting with Jacquie. I do lives 2 times a week; Thursday at 7:00 PM EST and Sunday at 3:00 PM EST.  I would love for you to join me on my Facebook page.


No comments:

Post a Comment