Pages

Sunday, December 8, 2019

"The Perfect Tree" for the pertfect time of year - Christmas!


I just love Christmas time. Kids are so excited to see Santa, families and friends spend time together. The stores are bustling with excitement. Music, food and kindness abound. This sweet image captures the innocence of a child's belief in the magic of Christmas. The stamp is Perfect Tree from Lily of the Valley.

I created this 6 x 6 card during my Friday night live. I used my favorite copic combos:

For the skin - E000, E01, E11 and for the blush: R30 and R20. I lightly use the R30 on the outside of the R20 and blend with E000.

I used the following for the hat and coat - B97, B91, and B93. I used a light was of BG000 on the hat before laying the darker colors on top, I did not use BG000 on the jacket.

Trousers and Boots - W04, W02, and W00. On the sole of the boot I used N04.

For the cuffs I used - C4, C2, and C1.

For the squirrel I used - N4 and N1 with a touch of W10.



I do lives on Wednesday and Friday evenings at 7:00 PM EST. Please join me and like my page Creative Paper Crafting with Jacquie and subscribe to my YouTube channel too.

No comments:

Post a Comment