Pages

Sunday, December 15, 2019

A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge for Dec.15, 2019


This is the last challenge of the year and I have so enjoyed every challenge at A Bit More Time to Craft, where the theme is Anything Goes. The prize is beautiful digi papers. I am like many of you, raising children, working, and rushing around. In fact, I am raising my grandchildren, along with one child of mine, who is still in high school. I was feeling a bit overwhelmed and had nearly stopped crafting, when I applied for the A Bit More Time To Craft DT team. Wow, my life changed from that moment on.

Now I am now on 2 design teams - for KLM Designs and MyBesties, as well as Through The Purple Haze Challenge team. I have found myself again, and am crafting several times a week. My wish for you is to do what you love, craft, paint, sing, whatever it is, do it. Have a wonderful New Year, and I will see you in 2020.

I used the following spectrum noir markers for this lovely Conie Fong image, Puppy Snuggles.

Clothing and boots - JG1, JG2, Jg3, AB1, AB2, and AB3
Puppy - GB1, GB2, and GB3
Hair - TN8, EB6, and EB7
Skin - FS6, FS7, AND FS8
I used a touch of a spectrum noir blue sparkle pen for the fur - after coloring with my markers

The card is a 6x6 card. I used Lozzie's Distress It Stripes paper and DS2 paper.



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Jacquie and love the sentiment...hugs Lozzy xx
    ps just see your card and have added to the main challenge blog...thank you...have a great Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete