Pages

Sunday, September 1, 2019

September Through the Purple Haze DT challenge



September Challenge 


For the Through the Purple Haze September challenge, I used the Horse Cuddlebug stamp by Unity Stamp Company, which is on sale this Labor Day Weekend. I colored the horse with Copic Markers. The challenge this month is using something with fur. I immediately thought of this cute little stamp.

Through the Purple Haze has challenged me the last two months to create cards that are a bit outside my comfort zone. Last month, we had to create a card that was inspired by a song. I used a stamp from Little Darlings Country Afloat . Our challenge was to create a card based on a song. My song is Sail Away by Styx. Both challenges were extremely fun.


We should seek out challenges in our lives. it is the only way that we grow. Otherwise we become stagnant in our lives.





Creating cards, journals, and scrapbook pages allows us to get close to Art, and to let our creative juices flow. For me, the more I create the more I want to create. I could spend hours in my craft room. Please check out the Through the Purple Haze Blog.
                                      


August Challenge




No comments:

Post a Comment