Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Little Darling Polkadoodles Ruby Stamps and Friends Afloat Country Friends

Who doesn't just love Little Darlings and Polkadoodles? I adore the Ruby stamp set and Friends set. They don't disappoint. I colored these images with Copics, which I absolutely love. However, I also love and use Spectrum Noir, Pro Markers, and Prisma Colors alcohol markers. I am definitely a fan of alcohol markers. I simply love to color, and spend many hours coloring various stamped images a week.







The Friends Afloat Country Friends is perhaps my favorite image It reminds me that we are all in the same boat and should be kind to each other. Don't kick out the person who is not rowing, but lend them a hand. Too much of a moral lesson? Just be kind - it is much easier than the alternative.


Please follow me on Instagram and on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment