Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2023

I Love Promarkers Challnge #529 Lil Frolics Bunny Butt

Can you believe that it is time for a new challenge with the I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge. The theme is go dotty, but as always, anything goes. I selected, Lil Frolics Bunny Butt, which is a Colour of Love image. Isn't she cute? 

The I Love Promarkers Challenge Blog starts on 2/22/23. I hope that you decide to join in on the fun. 

Promarkers used:

  1. Hair - Cerise, Rose Pink, and Blossom
  2. Skin - Bisque and Apricot
  3. Bunny suit - Fushia Pink, Purple, and Orchid
  4. Bunnies - Bisque and Apricot

Until next time - happy crafting!

  PPlease like and follow me on the following platforms: 

Facebook: Creative Paper Crafting with Jacquie

YouTube: Creative Paper Crafting with Jacquie


No comments:

Post a Comment