Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Promarkers Challenge #513 Sarah Jane and Nibbles from Colour of Love


Have you entered the I Love Promarkers Challenge? You can join in with the I Love Promarkers Challenge Blog every two weeks. You can purchase this image from Colour of Love. The challenge this week is to use a ribbon. This image is Sarah Jane and Nibbles. I used greens and pinks for this image with a lovely purple background. I wanted Sarah Jane to look as if she was floating among the stars. I certainly love my Promarkers. 

Colors I used:
Skin - Wheat, Antique White, Muted Pink, and a touch of Misty Rose for her cheeks
Hair - Chocolate, Wheat, and Pecan
Dress - Misty Rose, Blossom, Leaf Green, and Meadow Green

1 comment:

  1. You can feel the elegance of that gown!! Fab card,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete