Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Lulu with Daffodil by Paper Nest Dolls for the I Love Promarkers Challenge Blog #503



This cute image is Lulu with Daffodil by Paper Nest Dolls. I chose this adorable image for the I Love I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge #503. Isn't she just the cutest? I love all the Paper Nest Dolls. The theme for this challenge is Spring Time. On this cold and snowy day in Indiana, I certainly am dreaming of spring. 

Thank you for stopping by my blog today! Please join in with the challenges on the I Love Promarkers Challenge Blog. They are so much fun. Promarkers are my very favorite markers too. 

 

Promarkers:

  1. Skin - Bisque, Pale Cream and Pink Camelia
  2. Hair - Bisque and Light Pecan
  3. Dress  and Bow - Azure, Cobalt Blue, and a touch of Duck Egg for the ribbons
  4. Tulip - Bisque, Oatmeal, Tulip Yellow, and Buttercup

lPPlease like and follow me on the following platforms: 

Facebook: Creative Paper Crafting with Jacquie

YouTube: Creative Paper Crafting with Jacquie

 

1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous - I love the layout and the sentiment,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete