Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Promarkers Challenge #500 using Rory - Tis the Season


For this Promarkers #500 challenge, I used Rory - Tis the Season. This image is from Colour of Love. Isn't she just simply adorable? If you like to color with alcohol markers then you should join in with the I Love Promarkers Challenge Blog.  We were challenged to use a flower. I wanted to make a Christmas card with Rory. I think she came out ever so sweet.

Promarkers Used:

  1. Skin - Bisque, Vanilla, and Oatmeal with a touch of Rose Pink for the cheeks
  2. Hair - Burnt Sienna and Cocoa
  3. Hat and Jacket - Cardinal Red and Burgundy
  4. Pants - Azure and Sky Blue
  5. Gift Bag and Ribbon - Green and Emerald
I truly love to color and I love my Promarkers. 

lePlease like and follow me on the following platforms: 

Facebook: Creative Paper Crafting with Jacquie

YouTube: Creative Paper Crafting with Jacquie


No comments:

Post a Comment