Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2020

Jesse Boy Bear





Hello Jacqueline here with a project for The Lady Beans. When I was little, I loved checking out books at our local library. So, I decided to create library card pcokets for the front of my son's books. What better images to use than Bugaboo stamps?

My son just loved the idea. This is Jesse Boy Bear. https://bugaboostamps.com/products/jesse-boy-bear?_pos=11&_sid=6ca22077c&_ss=r

Now to get busy make coloring and creating more library card pockets. One down and about 50 to go! You can easily create these pockets with your Cricut or Silhouette.

I used the following Promarkers:

Hat, shirt and shoes - Sunflower, Canary, and Yellow
Overalls - True Blue, Azure, and Sky Blue
Bear - Walnut, Henna, and Chestnut with a touch of Cocktail Pink

1 comment: