Pages

Friday, March 27, 2020

Kawaii Bunny Love a Stampers Delights stamp - Ever so cute!


I am so thrilled to be part of the Stampers Delights team. I love creating cards and blogging. So what could be better than being part of a design team? This adorable image is Bunny Love by Stampers Delights. I created this card with my mother in mind. I think she will get a kick out of it.

This is a 6x6 card. I used paper that was gifted to me from Sandra V. She generously surprized me one day with a beautiful package of paper. I have made at least 10 cards from her gift, and I have more cards in mind. I colored this card with my Copics. I love alcohol markers. Whatever brand you have they will work fine. The key is to be able to blend to create shading and highlighting.

I used the following Copics:

Girl
Coat, hood, and gloves - RV23, RV14, and RV13
Fur and boots - V09, V06, and V05
Heart - Rv04 and RV02
Pants and star - B00 and B02
Hair - E74, E71, and E70
Skin - E11, E01, and E000. I used R20 and R30 for the blush

Rabbit - who I mistakenly thought was a dog dressed up as a rabbit
Fur E15, E13, and E11. I used R20 and R30 on the inside of the ears, as blush, and on his lis.

I did use the sentiment from the digi set. Truly this is a great digi stamp set that is perfect for Easter or anytime of year.


My Facebook page is Creative Paper Crafting with Jacquie. I do lives on Thursday at 7:00 PM EST.  I would love for you to join me on my Facebook page. I hope that you will join me and color along!

No comments:

Post a Comment