For this month's challenge I selected Christmas Carolers for my DT inspiration card. I just love Christmas and was excited to make a card with this adorable stamp.
The monthly challenge is over on the Digi Doodles Facebook page. The monthly challenge is always “Anything Goes". Such fun! I just love Digi Doodles Studio stamps. The images are all so adorable.
I created a 5x6 card for this stamp. I used paper from my stash. I thought the Christmas tree was just perfect for the background. I colored this image with Copics:. I wanted to use pink for the girl. I thought it would be fun to use nontraditional colors.
- Girls hat: For the red - R24, R27, and R29. For the pink - R30, R32, and R43.
- Girls coat: R30, R32, and R35
- For the heart and buttons - R49
- Girls Leggings - RV13, RV14, and RV21
- Boots (girls and boys) - W0, W1, W3, and W6
- Boys Hat - R24, R27, and R29
- Boys fur on the hat - E40 and E41 with a touch of W2
- Boys pants - B12, B14 and B16
- Boys coat - C1, C2, and C4
- Skin - E000, E01, E02, and E11
- Brunette hair - E70, E71, and E74
- Red hair - Y17, Y35, and Y06